Midwife | Fixed Term Contract | April Start Date
Tue, 5th February 2019
Exciting contract opportunity for a experienced Midwife to join a leading organisation in a remote Kimberley.
Mars Healthcare Recruitment is currently recruiting for Registered Midwife for a industry leading maternity unit in in a remote location in the Kimberley!
About the role:
Your new role will be joining one of WA leaders in providing individualised, professional and friendly obstetric care to women throughout various WA locations. You will be responsible for providing a superior patient care. The hospital is in a position of growth creating the perfect climate for personal development and career progression. Areas of care include prenatal and postnatal care, delivery and special care nursing.
Benefits to your role:
- Highly competitive salary.
- Fantastic opportunity to further your experience and up-skill.
- Opportunity to build your CV and career growth.
- Amazing coastal Location
- Ability to further your clinical autonomy.
- Great facilities and technology.
- Great work and life culture.
Skills and Experience:
- Have midwifery experience
- Birthing suite experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with Full APHRA registration and no restrictions.
- Right to work within Australia.
- Have two recent references.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal