Mental Health Manager
Fri, 26th June 2020
Temporary or permanent position available
Small private organisation
Friendly and supportive team
Mars Healthcare is in search for a Mental Health Manager to join a Disability organisation to start ASAP.
Mars Healthcare is in search for a Mental Health Manager to join a Disability organisation in Perth on a temporary or permanent basis in the Eastern Suburbs off Perth.
Reporting into the CEO you will be coordinating and managing the delivery of community care to all clients. You will be complete comprehensive clinical assessment of all service recipients in order to develop practical individualized care plans and behavioral support plans that reflect their needs.
Other duties include:
- Provide a high standard of clinical care
- Complete clinical audits
- Management of a large team of support workers
- Medication management
- Staff meetings
- Staff education
- Management of patients on mental health medications
As a Registered Nurse you must have full AHPRA registration and have the following:
- Extensive Mental Health knowledge (Essential)
- Demonstrated management skills
- Be able to meet set KPI’s
- Strong time management skills
- Have a strong passion for customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a valid Police Check for the last 12 months
- Have a valid driving licence
Benefits and perks
You will enjoy the benefits of working within a supportive and diverse working environment, with ongoing professional development and training.
- Salary of up to $90-$100k + Super
- Monday-Friday position, no weekend work
- On site parking
- Friendly and supportive organisation
How to apply
If you feel this is the position for you, then please click on the ‘APPLY’ button today or contact Jenna Fennell on 08 6465 4693