Member Communications Specialist – Health Insurance (6 month contract)
Fri, 11th January 2019
** 6 month contract, immediate start ** .. potential perm opportunities
Fantastic culture, excellent team environment + amazing facilities
Work life balance a focus / flexible work environment / social + fun
Market leader. Well known, reputable brand. Work life balance a focus. Excellent team + the best facilities. Initial contract with view to extend.
Our client is a leading personal health Insurer. They have an extensive range of market-leading products and have a long history of helping customers.
They are award winning and provide an exceptional work environment. From their Agile way of working to flexible work hours, it’s no wonder they were voted Number 1.
Currently, they are looking for Member Communications Specialist.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement multi-channel communications plans to retain and engage
- Create engaging content for the website, marketing and sales materials, e-newsletters and welcome packs
- Manage the execution of multi-channel communications
- Identify opportunities to continually improve the campaign process
- Work cross-functionally to support the implementation of new content
Experience & Skills:
- Degree qualified in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Communications role
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and achievement oriented
Benefits & Culture:
- Highly resourced, supportive team environment
- Work for an industry leader who really cares about their staff
- Career progression a focus and development opportunities provided
- A brilliant team environment
- Work life balance a focus
To apply please click apply or call Brea Bugeja at MARS Recruitment on 03 9448 3007 for a confidential discussion.