Fri, 26th June 2020
Work local to home.
Temp to perm for the right candidate.
Work for a global medical brand.
Work locally to home with this Medical Administrator role based in St Leonards. Working alongside experienced professionals. Temp contract.
Are you an experienced Medical Administrator or Medical Receptionist? Have you got previous experience working in a medical clinic? Are you interested in the medical field and want to get exposure working alongside professionals?
Our client, a global medical brand with clinics across NSW and wider Australia, is looking for a Medical Administrator for their St Leonards oncology clinic.
Given the current market, our client is looking to recruit on a temporary basis to begin with for a period of 2-3 months. For the right person this role could convert into a permanent contract.
This Medical Administrator will assist with a range of admin and reception tasks.
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Providing administrative support to staff, patients and clinicians.
- Applying excellent customer service in a busy and demanding environment.
- Applying strong organisational skills.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Confidence working independently and in a team.
- Ideally have knowledge of patient billing and Medical funding (e.g. private healthcare and medicare).
- Ideally have a Diploma in Medical Administration.
Experience in the medical field is ideal, in order to understand the patient lingo and understand the need to be highly empathetic. However, our client will consider options outside of the medical field if the individual can demonstrate why they are interested in this role.
We look forward to receiving your application.