Medibank – Various Locums
Attractive hourly rate
Docklands, Melbourne, Australia
Fri, 19th November 2021
With its vast and varied landscape, Australia has something to offer to everyone. Whether you are looking just to travel
With its vast and varied landscape, Australia has something to offer to everyone. Whether you are looking just to travel or a new place to call home, Australia is the perfect destination!
MARS Recruitment is working with a number of organisations around NSW to recruit for permanent and temporary positions. If you are a relocating or returning Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist, we want to help you with your next career move.
You may be eligible for relocation assistance/bonuses. Aged-care positions can offer sponsorship.
Locum positions: Offer free accommodation and subsidised travel costs to the site.
About the positions:
We currently have a number of disability and aged-care positions available in New South Wales. Please see below.
(Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist) in:
- 0.6- 1 FTE Physio/OT – Central Sydney Mobile (Dulwich Hill, Canterbury, Auburn, Arncliffe)
- 0.6 – 1 FTE Community Physio – Sydney Metro, NSW (South and Inner West)
- 0.6 – 1 FTE Community OT – Sydney Metro, NSW (South and Inner West)
- 1.6 FTE Physio/OT – Norah Head in Central Coast, NSW
- 2 FTE Physio/OT – North Sydney Mobile (Mona Vale, Hornsby, Collaroy)
- 2 FTE Physio/OT – Rutherford in Newcastle, NSW – Willing to pay more for Newcastle
- 0.6 FTE – 1 FTE Physio/ OT – Katoomba, NSW
- 1 FTE – Physio / OT Locum Bass Hill, NSW
Roles and responsibilities:
- Predominantly based in a residential aged-care facility
- Comprehensive assessments
- Rehabilitation and reconditioning
- Pain management services (including (TENS, Ultrasound, Laser, Shortwave Disathermy and massage)
- Group therapy
- Falls prevention program
- Movement and Exercise
- Some community home care
- Tertiary qualifications in the relevant profession (Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy)
- AHPRA registration
- Recent Australian police clearance and recent overseas police clearance (or willingness to get this)
- Full Australian work rights (sponsorship may be available for aged-care positions)
- The disability positions require you to have full drivers’ licence, car and a valid working with children’s check (or willingness to get this)
None of the above positions/locations interest to you?
Just register your interest for other roles with me by sending some information about you to [email protected] or calling +61481988039
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Bethany Peeney [email protected] or calling +61481988039
Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted in response to their application
Apply for this Job