Marketing Manager – Finance
AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum + plus Super and Bonus
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Mon, 15th November 2021
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and self-motivated professional to join my clients marketing team. Working closely across the
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and self-motivated professional to join my clients marketing team.
Working closely across the Marketing and Sales teams you will be responsible for the development, management and optimisation of marketing materials and activities used to support the Intermediary distribution channel across the full range of Funds.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proactive ideas and innovation to the role and grow your marketing career in one of Australia’s most exciting financial services organisations.
Experience working in funds management is a must for this role, candidates without this experience will unfortunately not be considered.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the businesses integrated marketing program for Intermediary clients
- Design, develop and execute on intermediary marketing activities across the full range of marketing channels
- Development of adviser-specific product-related marketing materials, sales presentations, tools and collateral
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure materials are kept updated and meet legal and compliance requirements
- Monitor and maintain regular collateral updates
- Work closely with Marketing colleagues to optimise product launches for an intermediary audience
- Work the with Senior Manager be responsible for communication of Sales activity plans and coordinate with marketing team to confirm appropriate timings
- Complete ad-hoc projects as necessary and provide ongoing communications support to the department as needed
To be successful:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a product marketing or communications role with a focus on adviser clients
- Knowledge of regulatory and industry rules, guidelines and standards
- In-depth understanding of product, market and industry with ability to demonstrate this understanding in the creation and execution of marketing strategies
- The ability to work autonomously but also as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely reliable with a professional attitude
- Experience in asset management critical
Apply for this Job