Marketing Executive – Investments
Fri, 30th August 2019
Varied marketing role
Join a collaborative team in an expanding business
Join a great business at a time of team expansion and help them to lead the content marketing for Australia. Great opportunity for career development.
My client is a fast growing Financial Services firm based here in Sydney with an excellent opportunity to join a well established but growing marketing team with genuine opportunities to grow your career and enjoy the work you’ll be definitive in creating.
About the role:
You’ll be an autonomous worker but have the backing and support of the wider team.
My client is looking for an all round marketer with a focus on content management end to end.
You will be responsible for driving a wide variety of marketing content and initiatives to achieve key business targets.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work with the marketing team to develop and deliver messaging and external marketing materials
- Help to strongly support the social marketing of the business across multichannel
- Create relevant and insightful marketing campaigns for different audiences
- Develop and manage the production of email campaigns
- Write and develop communications to support multi-channel campaigns, including video
- Organise and oversee the production of collateral and client information
- Collaborate with team members to develop content for the website, emails, social media and other digital channels
- Support the PR efforts including liaison and management of the external PR agency
- Work with the sales team to develop and complete high-quality presentations for external events and client meetings
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Relevant Marketing degree and minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing role
- An interest in investments or trading
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Knowledge of financial services preferential
- Familiarity with Google Marketing Platform, or other web analytics systems
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Exposure to CMS