Marketing Executive – Content
Wed, 8th January 2020
Join an Australian financial services business with a great appetite for growth to lead the content and campaigns space end to end
- Leading Australian finacaial services firm
- Diverse role – multiple opportunities for career growth
- Dynamic company and team culture
My client is seeking a self-motivated Marketing Executive to join their dynamic team.
Take the next step in your career with a position that will expose you to a wide variety of marketing campaigns and related projects with a focus on communications, content development, social media and creative services.
This position will provide you with the opportunity to work autonomously while still offering you the exposure to learn from an experienced marketing team.
This role will suit a creative individual who enjoys all aspects of marketing with a willingness to learn and broaden their experience.
- Work with the marketing team to develop and deliver messaging and external marketing materials
- Support the PR efforts including liaison and management of external PR agency
- Collaborate with team members to develop, design and repurpose product and educational content in multiple formats for distribution across on and offline channels
- Develop communications to support multi-channel campaigns, including video
- Collaborate with the Sales team to develop collateral and presentations for external events and client meetings
- Organise and oversee the production of industry collateral and information
- Support in the delivery of ongoing content marketing initiatives, including measurement, reporting and maintaining editorial schedules
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Relevant degree and minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Knowledge of financial services and/or investment products
The following experience is highly desired, but not essential:
- Familiarity with Google Marketing Platform, or other web analytics systems
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Exposure to WordPress CMS