Marketing & Events Coordinator | Tech
Wed, 26th June 2019
Massive tech start-up entering the ANZ market
5 month contract + ext | Start the 1st August
Work 2 days in the CBD, 3 days from home
This US based software company are seeking a capable marketing and events coordinator with the initiative and drive to go that extra mile.
This is an incredible opportunity to get into a “start-up” with an already massive international presence. The core purpose of this business is data storage, making large organizations productive by consolidating, protecting and sharing data assets.
Entering the ANZ market and going through an aggressive growth phase, the Head of Marketing is seeking a productive, driven and hungry Marketing & Events Coordinator to support her in every facet of delivery in marketing and events activities, commencing on the 1st August.
Currently running around 14 events a quarter, they are looking to ramp these up to 40, with the events being anything from a lunch & learn, a day out with clients go-karting, a dinner with CEO’s, running a booth at an expo or holding a conference for 100 potential clients. These events are creative, fun, and closely worked with the Sales team to achieve as much pipeline build as possible.
- Work with the various Sales teams to generate ideas on different events and marketing activities
- Coordinate with the teams in the US to request designs of booths, materials and anything needed to successfully run an event and successfully build pipeline for the ANZ Sales team
- Manager event plans, invitations, post event reporting and follow up thank you emails to attendees
- Upload all leads from events and additional activities to a database for the wider business to monitor and measure
- Work with the Head of Marketing and the Sales team to plan, create, implement and deliver all events, including luncheons, expos, conferences, fun days out, dinners and more
- Manage the ordering and delivery of corporate gifts to clients
- You ideally have a minimum of 2+ years experience in a Marketing & Events Coordinator role
- You ideally have experience working with online tools such as Marketo, Salesforce and Trello
- Ideally you have experience working with a tech or IT company
- You are able to travel interstate to run events on behalf of the Head of Marketing
- You are experienced in basic marketing admin
- You are organised, able to multitask and handle many spinning plates at once
- You have initiative to take your task and run with it, trusted to be autonomous and get it done on time
- The opportunity to join a start-up in ANZ, that is already valued at $3 billion internationally, with potential opportunities to grow with the business
- Work 2 days per week in the CBD, 3 days per week from home for the first few months
- Laptop supplied and phone/travel expenses reimbursed
If this sounds like your next move, please click the Apply button. If you are interested to learn more information, please contact Sasha Kinane at MARS Recruitment on 9448 3016 or email me at email@example.com