Up to AU$60000 per annum + plus Super
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Wed, 28th April 2021
My client is a leading Australian fintech that is on an aggressive growth trajectory. They are looking to hire in
My client is a leading Australian fintech that is on an aggressive growth trajectory. They are looking to hire in some Marketing support and have the opportunity for a junior Marketer to join the business and grow their career with many learning and development opportunities.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist with the day-to-day functions of the marketing team and external agencies. You will use your experience to collaborate with the wider marketing team to ensure the correct messaging for targeted audience across the marketing activity and assist with building marketing assets as required.
Role and responsibilities:
- Provide support on acquisition campaigns, client lifecycle initiatives and comms, new product launches and seasonal campaigns.
- Liaise with agencies to coordinate the on-going development, versioning and updates to advertising creative, brochures and other marketing collateral.
- Work with digital marketing team and agencies to coordinate the execution of campaigns including paid media campaigns (print, online, social media, outdoor, TV and other media).
- Be responsible for the execution of the regular marketing administrative tasks such as maintenance of marketing calendar, invoice processing, budget spreadsheets, merchandise / collateral management, reporting, competitor reviews and updates/information sharing to divisions as required.
- Manage edits and updates to all (retail and partners) legal documents and application forms – PDFs and online.
- Build, edit and manage website content alongside local and global digital marketing teams to ensure the site information is accurate, optimised and reaches performance targets.
- Lead email campaign creation, reporting and optimisation for both marketing, communication and legal initiatives.
- Develop reporting and monitor performance of activities and campaigns as required.
- Liaise with Group functions (legal, compliance etc.) to ensure all acquisition and retention activities are compliant with local regulation and in accordance with internal policies.
- Work alongside the Sydney APAC Marketing Team and agencies to coordinate and communicate webinars/ education program and other events/sponsorships.
- Provide input and assistance to other ad hoc marketing projects as required – including team support and coordination alongside the APAC Marketing Manager.
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role.
- In all internal and external contact, present a professional and positive image of the department and CMC Markets as well as maintaining constructive relationships.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality.
- Training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
To be successful:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role or administrative function
- Basic HTML skills (or a willingness to learn)
- Strong ability to pick up new systems (CRM, Content Management Systems, Customer Management Systems)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A fast and reliable approach, with high standards
- Good communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven; able to act on your own initiative
- Solid multi-tasking and organisational skills
Apply for this Job