Marketing & Communications Specialist
Fri, 26th April 2019
Competitive Salary, Tax Benefits
Are you looking for your next step in your career? Join this fast paced NFP environment to grow and utilise your marketing and communications skills.
My client is looking for an experienced marketing and communications specialist to support the Head of Marketing & Communications with general marketing activities across the business.
The role itself is fast paced working close to internal and external stakeholders with daily responsibilities such as content creation, coordinating events, marketing campaign and media relations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist and manage with their marketing needs. This includes content writing, developing marketing campaigns and media pitches, organising events and more.
- Social Content Development
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive events and manage marketing communications.
- Delivery of integrated marketing plans to achieve business goals
- Provide support in planning and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Assist with Media & Public Relationships
- Managing online communities
- Create success stories for the community to increase brand awareness in a specific region.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in marketing and communications within a similar role
- Tertiary educated, preferably in marketing, communications or PR discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in content creation across internal communications, online and offline marketing channels
- Proven experience working across digital marketing, campaign management, copy writing, PR and brand management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience working in NFP, PR & Communications sector is highly regarded