Marketing Automation Manager
Tue, 1st December 2020
Join a growing financial services business and help them to grow out their CRM strategy across Salesforce Marketing Cloud
My client is a leading Superannuation firm that is looking to bring inhouse their Salesforce Marketing Cloud marketing to better communicate and engage with their members both exisiting and new.
This role will be Responsible for the development, delivery, management and optimisation of member communications for the business. Ensuring all campaigns and communications generate the desired outcome and are creative, appropriate and consistent with the brand. You will be the subject matter expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), developing templates for use by others and providing guidance, support and training.
Due to the above, only candidates with Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience will be considered for this position.
Due to COVID, candidates will only be considered if they currently reside in New South Wales, Australia and possess full working rights.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the creation and execution of marketing and communications campaigns that support member retention, loyalty and revenue driving activity and new member acquisition.
- Manage the member communications calendar, working with the broader marketing team and other stakeholders within the business to agree priorities and scheduling.
- Support and contribute to a customer service culture within the marketing team.
- Work effectively to achieve service level agreements and KPIs with stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of member segments and audience requirements.
- Design and deliver multi-channel marketing campaign templates that provide efficiencies for the broader marketing team
- Produce, test and send emails via SFMC Email Studio
- Utilise data to analyse, provide reporting and gain insights into campaign/communication performance that help drive future strategies and shape campaigns to increase member engagement.
- Share learnings from test and lean or other initiatives with other team members
- Apply visual identity and brand across all materials
- Launch and manage SMS communications into existing and new member campaigns and communications.
- Work with our Administrator in developing, managing, reporting and optimising existing and new member journeys.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement campaigns.
- Be the subject matter expert for SFMC, providing direction, guidance, recommendations, support and training to the marketing team.
- Track campaign conversion rates and ROI against campaign objectives and make continual improvements to improve outcomes.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in the digital space.
To be successful, you will need:
- Relevant qualification in Marketing/Digital or related fields
- At least five years’ experience in managing digital campaigns and communications
- At least three years’ experience managing digital campaigns via Sales Force Marketing Cloud
- High level of competency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud including automation, emails(templates and campaign build) and sms
- Have the following Sales Force Marketing Cloud accreditation
- Email specialist (essential)
- Consultant (desired)
- Developer (desired)
- A sound knowledge of digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools
- Good understanding of multi-channel content environments
- Data driven outcomes