Mandate Compliance Analyst
Fri, 26th April 2019
Global Fund Manager
Great Worklife Balance
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced investment compliance professional to join a global fund manager.
This role sits within the Investment Compliance team in which the team is responsible for providing pre & post trade investment compliance functionalities.
The Investment Compliance team is part of the Investment Operations area of the business which is responsible for the administration & servicing of the funds & portfolios of assets for the Life & Funds Management businesses.
- Pre-Trade & Post-Trade Investment Compliance Monitoring
- Providing accurate, concise and timely analysis of non-compliance events
- Providing reporting analysis to Front Office, Risk & Compliance and Product/Institutional Client Services Teams.
- Liaising with Investment Operations teams to address issues with static data/trade bookings.
- Analysing new or amended Investment Guidelines to identify any monitoring gaps and provide feedback where necessary.
- Drafting, testing and reviewing compliance rules
- 2-4 years’ experience within Investment Compliance is essential
- Strong knowledge of financial markets, investment restrictions and funds management
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Previous experience of using SimCorp Dimension is prefferred
If you are a suitable candidate for this position and have the relevant experience please send your resume to email@example.com
Please note that all applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.