Manager – Finance Systems – Tech1
Fri, 1st February 2019
A Tech1 experienced Systems Accountant is required to manage systems and coordinate large projects for a relaxed organisation with flexible hours.
About the role:
A large, diverse government department is in need of an experienced Senior Systems Accountant to take ownership of the Systems team and the running of the Tech1 system across the organisation. This role will be heavily involved in large projects and act as a business partner to stakeholders across the entire organisation.
The department offers excellent perks such as flexible working hours, an attractive salary package and a collaborative and friendly environment.
This position will also be responsible for one direct report.
- Research, develop and make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of financial systems
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of financial data sources and business processes
- Lead role in the design, development and implementation of new or upgrade finance systems
- Provide advice in finance systems, maintaining good knowledge of developments and best practices
- Establish and oversee the delivery of a framework to ensure reliability of Finance systems integration to subsidiary and external systems
- Train business managers and staff in the use of financial systems
- Preparation, review and maintenance of all financial system procedures and policies
- Assist in the preparation of Delivery Program, Annual Financial Statements, Taxation requirements and other tasks as requested.
- Tertiary qualification (at a minimum of Certificate level) in accounting or a business related discipline
- Extensive experience (min 5 years) in a systems accounting role
- In depth knowledge of the Tech1 system and experienced in troubleshooting back end user issues and in changing ETL configurations.
- Strong communication and business partnering skills.
Senior Consultant – Finance & Accounting
02 9003 4916