Fri, 26th March 2021
Join a well known, global mining company with an operational focus toward finance. Based south of Perth in a collaborative team.
With more than 6000 employees globally they pride themselves on diversity, sustainability and long term value for employees. With a collaborative approach and an operational focus toward finance we are looking for someone who is happy to get their hands dirty.
You will partner closely with the team on site to ensure deadlines are met and inefficiencies are kept in check. With a global focus toward growth you will have long term success within the business who have always valued professional development and internal progression.
- Prepare monthly management accounts & reporting for operations including various calculations, journals and reconciliations.
- Build and maintain partnerships across the business.
- Partner with operations teams to maintain accuracy meet deadlines.
- Management of fixed assets.
- Assist with management of inventory reporting and stock-takes as required.
- Assist with the preparation and analysis for budgeting and forecasting.
- Verifying supplier payment runs and ensuring purchasing controls are working efficiently.
- Look for opportunities to continuously develop and improve systems, processes and procedures to deliver a more effective, efficient and accurate service.
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent & Finance degree.
- Industry exposure – Mining or mining services is an advantage.
- Operations experience could be an advantage.
- Stakeholder management with operations is key here.
- Ability to travel to site as required.