Thu, 3rd September 2020
Management Accountant / 6 month contract / Immediate start / $45 – $50 per hour +
Mars are currently working with a reputable construction firm that has been kept busy with steady projects and is now looking to bring in a strong management accountant with project experience.
Whilst being involved in large projects, you will be supported by a hands on manager and an experienced stable finance team.
The newly appointed management accountant will be offered an initial 6-month contract with a strong view of becoming permanent if proven to be successful in the contract.
Reporting directly to the financial controller, below are some of the duties you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Business partner with project managers
- Project costing and cost allocations
- Contract reviews and improvements
- Setting up of operational procedures
- CA/CPA Qualified or studying towards
- 4 – 5 year’s experience as a management accountant within a project environment
- Large ERP system experience
- Advanced Excel is essential for this role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted