Less than $50,000
Thu, 4th July 2019
Mining Industry background
Pronto experience preferred
This short term contract will suit a qualified CA/CPA Accountant with solid experience in the mining industry with the ability to start immediately.
A great opportunity for an immediately available Management Accountant with experience in the mining industry. This is a short term, hands on contract role for a qualified accountant with strong analytical skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for month end and collating the month management reports.
- Month end including journals, accruals and reconciliations
- Monthly management reporting
- Cost reviews and analysis
- Monthly forecasts and assistance with budget preparations
- Fixed asset register
- BAS/PAYG review
- Liaising with mine site personnel
- Audit file preparation.
- CPA/CA qualification
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role – mining industry preferred
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge and experience with large ERP systems, ie SAP, Oracle, Pronto
If you are seeking a new contract opportunity, please apply using the “Apply Now” link above or if you have already met with someone at MARS then please send an up to date copy of your CV. For a discussion on this or other contract opportunities, please call Cara Carrodus CPA on 08 6315 3611 or email direct at email@example.com
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.