Management Accountant | Resources
Fri, 8th February 2019
Exciting opportunity to join a resource company in the city as a Management Accountant.
This resource company are building a strong reputation, culture and team to move forward together. This opportunity is permanent and with the finance leads you’ll be working under, it will provide an opportunity to pave a great pathway for your future career.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for;
- Budgets, forecasts and detailed commentary outlining possible improvements
- Continuous improvements
- Monthly management reports
- Build and develop financial models to assist with ongoing projects
- Liaise with auditors
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Ideally 4-6 years’ experience in a similar role
- You will be CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- Large ERP experience a MUST
- You will be ambitious and keen to add value
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.