Management Accountant | Pharma | Start up
Thu, 11th February 2021
Newly created role for an individual to come in and own a new system implementation and own the budgeting/forecasting reporting to an impressive CFO
MARS Recruitment are excited to have been exclusively engaged to assist a fast-growing start-up who, after acquiring some impressive individuals from top-tier consulting/accounting/strategy backgrounds are looking to build a high-performing finance function.
Be under no illusions that this role will challenge you but with this, the ability to work at your own pace and full ownership of how this division will be formulated moving forward, is for you to claim.
Given the nature of this role, there will be various BAU finance reporting duties and this will realistically take 60% of your time with the remainder of the time consisting of system implementation, process storyboarding, identify efficiencies and business partnering.
Ideally the successful candidate will have;
- CA/CPA qualification
- Ideally trained with a recognised accounting firm
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in the manufacturing or pharma sector would be an advantage
- Experience as a management accountant would be advatageous
- Experience implementing an ERP system
- Intuitive and energetic are big advantages too!
If you are in the market and interested in a testing and rewarding opportunity, get in touch with Ed Burgess via firstname.lastname@example.org and ‘Apply’ to discuss more.