Management Accountant – Contract
Sun, 28th July 2019
Immediate start with longer term prospects
Prominent organisation based in Perth
Heavy industry background
Temp to perm opportunity for a CA/CPA qualified Management Accountant ready to start immediately.
OUR CLIENT, well regarded in their field, is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their finance team. Working closely with internal stakeholders and reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for month end, variance analysis, forecasting and process improvements.
- Month end reporting, journals and analysis
- Balance sheet management including reconciliations
- Inventory management, including stocktakes
- Assist with the management of capital expenditure, forecasting and budgeting
- Monitor budget VS actual performance and report to management
- Process improvement as required.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL you will need:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Previous experience in a similar position, preferably within a large organisation
- The ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Strong reconciliation ad investigative skills
- Available immediately.
TO APPLY simply follow the SEEK process above or alternatively contact Cara Carrodus CPA at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest for this and/or other contract accounting roles.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.