Locum Physiotherapist | Aged Care
Fri, 1st February 2019
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Physiotherapist to join a forward thinking aged care organisation.
My client is a SA based organisation, committed to delivering the highest level of service to residents and their families. They pride themselves on the most modern approach to aged care. Due to continued growth my client is seeking a Physiotherapist to join their team in Adelaide metro area, on a locum basis. Contracts range from 3 – 6 weeks, with the possibility for ongoing work.
This position will form an integral part of the Therapy and Care Services team. You will be required to communicate and work alongside a team of multi-disciplinary professionals and act as a subject matter expert when it comes to the physiotherapy services.
You will be required to;
- Oversee assessment information and complete regular reviews of this information
- Coordinate pain management clinics
- Develop suitable treatment plans
- Manage relevant documentation
- Report writing
- Record management
- Report directly into management team
The ideal candidate will also have the following;
- AHPRA registration
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Police clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be available ASAP
What’s on Offer?
As well as an excellent pay rate, you will also enjoy working for an organisation who put the residents first and pride themselves on being an ethically ran organisation.
If you feel this is the position for you, then click the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or alternatively, please contact Ceri Hoult on 08 6465 4691 or email: email@example.com