Locum | Osteopath | Perth & Regional WA
Tue, 23rd February 2021
Residential aged care locum role working in Western Australia. Length of contract negotiable, but ideally minimum of 6 weeks initially
Fantastic opportunity for an Osteopath that has an interest in working in aged care. You will be joining a large National Health provider to provide pain management services within residential aged care facilities.
We have roles across various locations across Perth & Regional WA so please reach out to find out more about specific locations.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide Pain Management services along the ACFI guidelines
- Be responsible for all documentation of residents
- Provide individual and group therapy
- Enthusiastic and Friendly personality
- Registration with AHPRA
- National Australian Police Check
- Great locum pay rates
- Flexible length of locum
- Travel, accommodation and care hire provided if needed
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Georgie on 08 6465 4684 or email me on Georgie.McEwan@marsrecruitment.com.au
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted about this role.