Line 1 Financial Risk Management | Big 4 Multinational Bank
Thu, 6th December 2018
*Play a key role in the Risk & Compliance function *Line 1 *Global Bank *Flexible working *Excellent benefits *Manager *Financial Control
Your new company:
Work in a reputable global bank that prides itself on its strong culture. This bank is renowned for staff retention and culture, and you’ll be part of a results-driven team that are focused on performing to the best of their ability.
Exceptional role in leading multinational bank for an experienced Operational Risk Manager to assist in this line 1 role.
You will work closely with stakeholders to help them understand their technology and operational costs and deliver current and future strategic and financial plans.
- Embed the Operational Risk Management Frameworks (ORMF)
- Develop Risk Culture
- Act as a key point of contact from a Line 1 Risk perspective within the Financial Services community
- Support the co-ordination and management of financial controls including implementation of training, workshops, leadership forums and completion of regular risk reporting
- Assist with queries from Internal and External Auditors
- Support the design of future state processes and financial controls
- Effective leadership and collaboration across Finance and business stakeholders to drive business outcomes and become a trusted advisor
- Positively contribute to team culture and the work environment
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Business/Finance degree
- CA/CPA Qualification
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of proactively driving insights
- Strong accounting and finance skills
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong stakeholder management skills
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a vibrant work culture, various benefits and a supporting work environment.