Less than $50,000
Sun, 28th July 2019
Salary packaging benefits available
Be responsible for coordinating and creating new activities
Residential aged care
Work alongside Physio’s and OT’s as part of the therapy team within an aged care facility coordinating programs and activities for the residents
A superb opportunity has arisen for Program Coordinator to come on board and join a diverse and reputable aged care organisation in the Gold Coast.
Working within a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals, you will be tasked with overseeing the activity programs within this residential aged care facility.
This position forms an integral part of the Allied Health team, and will include the following responsibilities;
- Supervision of a team of volunteers
- Mentoring, coaching and training of staff members
- Oversee program implementation and delivery standards are performed to a high level
- Development of new programs and initiatives
- Report writing
- Data management
- Management of budgets and stock supplies
- Report directly into senior management
You will be passionate about working within aged care and ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in this area. This role would ideally suit an Occupational, Physiotherapy or Allied Health Assistant looking to expand their skills. Other key skills include;
- Cert IV in Community Services (or equivalent)
- Experience delivering health / lifestyle programs
- Previous aged care experience
- Current and valid police clearance
What’s on Offer?
This position is working for an organisation who pride themselves on providing advanced levels of internal training and professional development, in addition, you will work within a supportive and close-knit working environment enjoy working Monday – Friday only and have flexible working hours plus;
- Salary packaging benefit
- On-site parking
- Access to health and wellbeing programs
You must have the right to live and work
in this location to apply for this job.