Learning & Development Coordinator (part-time)
AU$40 - AU$60 per hour
Docklands, Melbourne, Australia
Tue, 27th April 2021
What you’ll be doing An IT Consulting business are seeking an experienced L & D Coordinator to work with them
What you’ll be doing
An IT Consulting business are seeking an experienced L & D Coordinator to work with them on a 6 month contract.
This role is based in Docklands, but has the flexibility to work from home.
Part-time hours, 20 hours p/week.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience with ELMO software (desirable)
- Learning and development coordination experience
- Excellent coordination skills
- Ready to hit the ground running
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products
Benefits to you:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Docklands office location
- Part-time role
At Mars, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via the link, or alternatively contact Sophie Roper on 0431 437 307 or [email protected]
Please note that due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for this Job