KYC Client Onboarding Analyst
Wed, 2nd December 2020
Join a global bank that has a strong brand and service offering, with a large office based in the CBD as a KYC/Client Onboarding Analyst.
MARS Recruitment is partnered with a recognised investment bank who currently is looking for an experienced client onboarding, KYC Associate to join this technically strong and diverse team.
You will be working for a well an international bank that has a strong brand and service offering. With a large office based in the CBD.
This client onboarding team are SME’s are across current know your client, anti-money laundering, new account opening and customer due diligence regulations and frameworks.
- 2-5 years AML/KYC/CDD/FATCA related compliance experience
- Experience working with Institutional clients
- Sound knowledge of risk controls, compliance & investigation skills
- Ensure all requests are approved in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Understand & interpret risk & regulatory guidelines
- Ability to effectively communicate written & verbally
- Ability to prioritise workload & meet strict deadlines
- Excellent client service skills
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.