Junior Commercial Accountant
$50,000 to $75,000
Wed, 28th April 2021
Leading Financial Services Firm
Broad and Diverse Role
Excellent Development and Progression Opportunities
Exceptional opportunity to gain broad accounting experience with a top-tier and well respected Financial Services firm with a clear pathway in place.
Sitting within the Financial Services sector, our client is a industry leader with a strong and well-known reputation for excellence and high performance within their field.
With clear, well-defined training and development opportunities, and a structure that allows for promotion from within, this is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and switched-on individual who is looking to fast track their career.
This role is a hand on position that will see the successful candidate getting directly involved across the Accounting function. This will allow for a broad and practical understanding regarding the relationship between various areas of the business before allowing the individual to step up within their preferred area in due course.
On offer for the successful candidate is the chance to work with highly experienced industry professionals where you will be mentored and trained in a range of duties. You will have full study support to complete a CA qualification and ongoing development and progression opportunities will be on offer as well.
In this role you will;
- Preparing of management reports
- Assisting with monthly and annual budgeting
- Month end reporting
- Employee expenses
- Transactional support
- Assist with quarterly and End of Year reporting
- Liaise with auditors for end of financial year audit
Ideally the successful individual will have;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Accounting (Distinction average requirement)
- Australian citizenship or PR requirement due to nature of role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work with conflicting deadlines and competing demands
- Able to manage work and study commitments
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Relevant accounting experience is advantageous but not a requirement at all
If this sounds like your next opportunity; ‘apply’ or get in touch directly with Dylan Wijesekera via [email protected]