$50,000 to $75,000
Mon, 30th September 2019
Exceptional opportunity for an energetic and motivated Junior Accountant who is looking to leverage current experience with a global brand
Sitting within the Financial Services sector, our client is a leading Financial Services company with a well developed reputation for excellence and high performance within their field.
With clear, well-developed training opportunities, and a structure that allows for promotion from within, this is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and energetic Junior Accountant who is looking to fast track their career.
This role is a hand on position that will see the successful candidate getting directly involved across the Accounting function. This will allow for a broad and practical understanding regarding the relationship between various areas of the business before allowing the individual in due course to step up within their preferred area.
Responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Preparing of management reports
- Transactional support
- Assisting with monthly and annual budgeting
- Month end reporting
- Employee expenses
- Prepare bank reconciliations, which include foreign currencies
- Fixed Asset
- Assist with quarterly and End of Year reporting
- Assist with board reporting as and when required
- Liaise with auditors for end of financial year audit
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Accounting (Credit Average at minimum)
- 6+ Months experience within a Chartered or Commercial environment
- Financial Services experience would be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to work with conflicting deadlines and competing demands
- Able to manage work and study commitments
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Moderate levels of computer literacy including previous exposure to Excel
On offer for the successful candidate is the chance to work with highly experienced industry professionals where you will be mentored and trained in a range of duties. You will have full study support to complete a CA or CPA qualification and ongoing development and progression opportunities will be on offer.