Joint Venture Accountant
Fri, 26th April 2019
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Oil & Gas industry experience
Immediate start preferred
Joint venture accounting experience is a must for this long term contract opportunity with our Oil & Gas client, immediate start and exposure to SAP.
With operations globally, our client are able to provide this long term contract opportunity as a Joint Venture Accountant with a strong leadership team.
Working within an experienced team, you will be involved in all aspects of the JV accounting.
- Cash flow, P&L, BS, CAPEX
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Project management and cost control
- Month end analysis for the asset performance
- JV reconciliations
- Weekly production reporting
- You will have experience in a similar JV Accounting role
- O&G experience preferred
- SAP or other ERP system experience
- You will be CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted