IT Service Desk – Level 1/2
Fri, 30th August 2019
Leading Brand Name / Immediate Start
Must have exceptional Communication skills and be from a fast paced environment
3 Month Contract *Potential to extend
3 month contract with view to extend. Candidates must be from fast paced / high volume environment. Candidates need a minimum of 12 month experience.
An exciting opportunity for a Level 1/2 IT Help Desk Support Analyst has arisen. In this role you will be required to provide service desk by resolving client’s incidents and accurately logging the resolution or investigative work performed into a Service Desk database. Candidates must have experience working with Windows / Exchange / Outlook support and supporting high volume environment 25 + tickets per day.
- Provide highly developed customer service and support to users to solve incidents and minimise impact and loss of productivity due to ICT issues.
- Manage competing priorities between inbound calls and queue management within the enterprise ticketing system to ensure services are delivered within expected time frames – managing 30+ tickets per day.
- Clearly and accurately document activities and client experience/context within the enterprise ticketing system as a single source of truth, while following the documented format and requirements.
- Contribute to organisational learning by identifying areas where existing documentation can be updated/created for the agencies knowledge base and existing documentation libraries.
- Participate in regular performance meetings and training activities. Complete individual learning plan focusing on attaining customer certifications and foundational skills in customer service and service desk technologies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in a Service Desk position required.
- Experience working in Windows 7/10 Environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills in providing instructions, advising and consulting with customers.
- Proficiency in documenting technical investigation and outcomes accurately and concisely.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities. Be able to manage self to deadlines.