IT Project Analyst
Fri, 20th September 2019
Join a global organisation, delivering large scale Technology programs across the group. 6 months contract with view to extend.
Our client is a global ASX list organisation currently experiencing significant growth across the organisations. As a result are looking to add a Project Analyst to the Australian PMO.
Working on as the Project Analyst you will join a team of highly experienced Project Manager leading the delivery of all IT Projects across the organisation. This organisation offers strong career and development.
- Support Project managers to effectively delivery end to end projects;
- Engaging with varying stakeholders and business units to ensure estimations, budgets, time expectancies are agreed;
- Ensuring that correct people are invited to the most appropriate forums;
- Collating and reviewing inputs from the teams for status reports etc;
- Provide strong engagement with stakeholders across the group such as management and business sponsors;
- Managed Project resourcing and project scheduling.
- At 4 – 6 years Project Analyst;
- Well developed experience in partnering with business stakeholders to understand core project requirements and deliverables;
- Experience working on Technology projects
- Strong organisational and stakeholder engagment skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage effectively with all levels of the businesss.
If this is you please click the APPLY button.