IT Manager, Operations
Wed, 25th August 2021
Looking for commercially astute IT manager to lead a team / infrastructure / networks for this cutting edge digital services business
Our client are a leading Digital Services organisation with a truly global footprint. They have a strong focus on people and culture and are currently going through a rapid period of organisational change that is underpinned by growth.
Reporting to a supportive and experienced CIO, our client are looking to hire an IT manager with a strong background in Infrastructure with a key requirement to ensure the effective running of a team of 3. You will also need strong commercial awareness and be able to add significant value to the business around a pivotal cloud migration (Azure) as well as driving best practice around Cyber security, managing the networks / broader infrastructure across the business. You will ideally have people management experience and a keen desire to lead and develop others.
- Lead a Team of 4 and provide technical leadership for them in a hands on capacity
- Provide leadership / value across Azure cloud migration activities
- Manage major incidents and complex issues across Infrastructure and networking
- Perform daily system monitoring of servers, LAN, WAN
- Manage vendors / IT partners
- Apply software security patches and upgrades
- Support development of IT operational plans & strategy
- Research innovations in information technology to determine and advise upon which technological advancements can be utilised by the Group to increase efficiencies and productivity.
- Deliver IT and technology focused projects within specified project timeframes and budgets
- Extensive experience in IT Infrastructure and operations – hands on activity as required
- Experience in Cyber Security / Networking / Azure cloud migration activities essential
- Commercially aware & track record of driving value & leadership of teams
Please note due to the high volume of applications only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.