IT Audit Manager
Thu, 11th February 2021
An exciting vacancy among a well-renowned firms global function with unparalleled industry exposure and support
Mars have recently had a rather exciting opportunity arise within the Audit space with a respected financial firm
The Manager of Internal Audit (IT) works within Global Technology division as is responsible for auditing the design and effectiveness of IT infrastructure and project control, while applying audit methodology and ensuring compliance and best practice.
What you will do:
- Spearhead IT audit engagements end-to-end, including risk assessment, planning, testing, and follow ups as necessary
- Support in preparing communications of audit findings and partner with related stakeholders to implement recommended actions
- Work alongside the Global Head of to Identify key risks and evaluate effectiveness of current technology controls
- Contribute technical control expertise to the firm’s technology projects.
- Ensure organizational activities are in complete compliance with current legislation
What you will need:
- Experience in Internal Information Technology auditing and risk management;
- Demonstrated understanding of Operational Risk frameworks;
- Experience and understanding of regulatory requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, and relevant qualification (ACA, ACCA, etc)
- Audit Certifications – (CISA or ISACA preferred)
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder management skills at a senior level
- Results orientated with a high degree of professional and corporate responsibility.
- Exposure to investments and relevant integrity/responsibility desirable
Very rarely do roles of this caliber come about, especially with organizations like this one that are well-equipped to support your continued growth and development for the long term. If this sounds like you, please don’t hesitate to apply or contact Gabriel directly – Gabriel.email@example.com