IT Audit Manager
Fri, 11th January 2019
Sterling opportunity at a tier one domestic bank | IT Audit manager | Group Internal Audit division
A tier one domestic bank have a sterling opportunity for an IT Audit Manager to join their Group Internal Audit division.
As the successful candidate, you will have a background in either Big Four Consultancy IT Audit or a background in Banking or Funds.
This role would be ideal for a technology risk/assurance/audit professional who is looking to gain exposure across a broad range of business areas in this bank. The bank prides itself on facilitating career development and growth, making it an ideal role for ambitious candidates to expand their growth within IT Audit.
- Help to provide review of; technology control frameworks, IT systems and infrastructure, policies & procedures
- Help to enhance the group technology control frameworks
- Lead and assist with audit planning, including the identification of processes, risks and controls for testing
- Develop and manage senior internal stakeholder relationships
You Will Have:
- Background in IT Audit, Risk or Advisory role for a bank, Asset Manager or Consultant
- Professional qualification (CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL)
- Excellent communication skills to develop and manage senior internal stakeholder relationships
MARS Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Operational Risk positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
Please send your CV to Rachelle Hayes at Rachelle.Hayes@marsrecruitment.com.au or apply via the links below.