IT Asset Management Officer
Wed, 15th April 2020
Exciting Opportunity for an IT asset Management Officer / candidates must have experience managing assets & procurement workflow processes
In this role you will be required to will oversee the lifecycle, coordination and auditing of leased IT assets. This role is responsible for the end-to-end management of key IT assets. This will include managing key vendor relationships and be the point of escalation for all IT asset issues. Candidates must have experience managing assets/procurement workflow processes to uplift maturity.
- Deliver, manage and own the lifecycle of all IT end user computing assets including, desktops, laptops, monitors, printers, scanners, mobile devices, AV equipment
- Document and maintain all stages of IT asset lifecycle for Audit purposes
- Manage all hardware refreshes in a timely manner
- Annual Audit of all assets to ensure registers are accurately maintained.
- Ordering of equipment within agreed standards and delivering to staff
- Manage all end user computing asset and telecommunication organization wide
- Ensure SLAs are met and end user customer satisfaction levels are maintained
- Ensure all asset management processes are effectively mapped/documented for clarity, ownership, responsibility and accountability and reviewed yearly.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to deliver services to staff in more effective and efficient ways
- Identify cost savings and control expenses on a consistent basis
- Provide monthly reporting to IT leadership team
Required Skills and Experience:
- Certifications: MCSA, MCSE or MCITP, CCNA highly desirable
- Proven experience in managing and delivering asset management 3-5 years minimum
- Proven experience in engaging with telecommunications, and other IT service providers to deliver services to staff to agreed SLAs and contractual obligations
- Strong understanding of reporting tools such as Excel, Access, SCCM and ITSM systems
- Technical experience and understanding of: – Active Directory users, folders, security groups and computer management – SCCM, Group Policy, Exchange (Including O365) and DNS/DHCP – Remote access and control tools
Any questions please contact Charles on (03)94483011