Wed, 2nd December 2020
Immediate requirement for an Inventory Officer to join a reputable organisation on a temporary basis.
Our client requires an experienced Inventory Officer to assist with various projects within their supply chain division. This role is will be on an ongoing temporary basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accurate inventory tracking
- Coordinate with the logistics team on inventory levels and effects of warehouse space planning
- Utilise system based reports to maintain transaction processing for inventory sites
- Create workflows that detail the processes of inventory site management
- Create daily reports to control the key critical areas of the stock system and address any discrepancy
- Managing control measures to make sure inaccuracies and errors are highlighted and resolved
- Review and process inventory change requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Previous experience in a logistics environment
- Knowledge of Supply Chain methodologies
- Strong organisation and time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication sills
- Flexible and positive attitude with the ability to work well as part of a team
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted