Inventory Data Specialist
Thu, 3rd September 2020
Urgent requirement for an Inventory Specialist with excellent data and analytical skills to assist with a short term project.
Our client requires an Inventory Specialist to assist with an urgent inventory data cleansing project. This is to start ASAP.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generate data analysis and support system reconfiguration
- Report on graphical representation of system performance, stock movements/reporting and capacity analysis
- Inventory data cleansing
- Repair data integrity issues accordingly
- Minimum of 3 years in an inventory specialist role
- Ability to lead by example and implement change where required
- Exceptional problem solving ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Immediately available
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted