Internal Communications Manager – HOSPITALITY BUSINESS
Wed, 16th May 2018
International hospitality group. Career development a focus. Excellent culture and staff benefits. Excellent culture + staff benefits.
About the Company:
Our client offers a diverse hospitality experience including bistros, restaurants and cafes. They are located all over Australia and are international.
Currently, they are looking for an Internal Communications Manager.
The purpose of this role is to manage and lead a two-way communication culture which connects restaurants and cafes with their head office.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the internal communications and engagement strategy
- Develop and implement internal communications throughout the business
- Ensure project strategies leverage existing communication processes and efficiencies
- Ensure employees are well informed about business activities and priorities through regular communications
- Ensure Communications are timely, accurate, well structured, engaging and aligned to business priorities
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, PR, Business or equivalent
- 6+ years experience in Communications
- High level of project management skills
- An ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholder groups
- Positive and Enthusiastic!
What the business can offer you:
- Work life balance a key focus
- Interesting, varied role with plenty of responsibility
- A business who is socially conscious and gives back
- Career development and ongoing training a focus
- Excellent facilities, including a central office
- An incredible culture!
To apply please click apply or call Brea Bugeja at MARS Recruitment on 03 9448 3007 for a confidential discussion.