Integration & Admin Coordinator
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
Thu, 19th May 2022
What you’ll be doing Seeking an experienced Integration and Admin coordinator to join a leading retailer on a 6 month
What you’ll be doing
Seeking an experienced Integration and Admin coordinator to join a leading retailer on a 6 month contract.
This role will be primarily responsible for collaborating with cross-functional dropship and Market teams to resolve integration issues ensuring that suppliers can receive online orders electronically. Additionaly, you will assist with On-boarding and resolving EDI/API system issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Manage Violation reporting on a daily basis for Dropship & Marketplace.
- Proactively communicate issues and bring the issue to a resolution to relevant stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot ongoing integration issues and laisse between Dropship & Market suppliers and sellers.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to provide continued assistance, direction and issue resolution ensuring all order information is received accurately and in a timely manner.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with on-boarding dropship vendors, or similar roles
- Experience with EDI & API messaging
- Excellent communication – written, verbal with the ability to articulate complex technology requirements simplistically to others
- Demonstrated ability to work alongside a broad range of key stakeholders in order to achieve business outcomes
- Team oriented, and thrive in a collaborative and dynamic environment
Benefits to you:
- Iconic Australian retailer
- CBD location
- Supportive team enviroment
At Mars, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via the link below
Apply for this Job