$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 12th June 2020
3 days per week
Family friendly working hours
Excellent opportunity for ongoing professional development
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Mental Health Clinician to take up a part time role across 3 days per week.
My client is a leading organisation who work with children and young adults who are suffering from a range of complex mental health issues including depression and anxiety.
Due to continued program growth, we are now in search of experienced Mental Health Clinician to work on a part time basis (3 days per week) to provide triage services for a specific program my client is carrying out.
Responsibilities will include.
- Initial point of contact for all incoming calls and inquiries
- Handling all referrals and determine appropriateness for services, including assessment of risk and complexity scaling
- Collation of referral information
- Management of client referrals / information prior to intake meetings
- Act as an information source for individual that need it
- Deliver information / support to young people and their families over the phone
You will be an experienced mental health professional with a minimum of one years’ experience working within youth services specifically. Other key skills will include.
- Knowledge, skills, and experience in carrying out detailed psycho social and suicide risk assessments
- Degree qualified in Psychology, Social Work or Mental Health Nursing
- Current and valid AASW or AHPRA registration
What’s on Offer?
This position is a fixed term contract role until July 2021, and you will benefit from working within a positive and dynamic team who always have the end user in mind when making any organisational related decision.
This role is working 3 full days per week within family friendly working hours and is offering a pro-rata salary of $70,000 – $75,000 + Super + Salary Packaging.
The office location is just 10 minutes east of Perth CBD within easy walking distance of transport links and on road parking is also accessible.
If you feel this is the position for you, then click the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Ceri Hoult on 08 6465 4691.