Institutional Account Manager – Asset Management
Fri, 25th January 2019
Excellent opportunity for an Institutional Account Manager to join a global asset manager in a newly created role.
Our client is a global asset manager who currently have a vacancy within the Institutional Client Services team .The Institutional Client Services team is responsible for generating, managing & developing relationships with both domestic and international institutions.
- Manage the relationships with the client
- Provide ultimate ownership for resolution of all non-investment related client queries.
- Use technical knowledge and experience to ensure the administration of the client’s funds runs smoothly
- Maintain and improve investment product and market knowledge.
- Act as liaison point between client and transition team for all client transitions.
- Have responsibility for coordinating all client communications regarding changes to products.
- 3+ years experience in a asset manager
- Solid understanding of funds management
- Experience in working with Institutional clients
- Previous experience in preparation & distribution of client, product & investment reporting
- Sound superannuation, investment & financial markets knowledge
- Ability to write & interpret financial market reports & respond to client market queries
- Work independently in a high pressure, fast paced & demanding environment
If you are a suitable candidate for this position and have the relevant experience please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.