Inside Sales Representative – IT
$50,000 to $75,000
Thu, 14th March 2019
Inside Sales | Genuine opportunity to progress quickly | Start up environment | Tech sales | No market competition | Industry leading technology
My client is an international technology business focused on providing industry leading software to aid businesses in the disaster recovery, backup and the non production testing environments space.
They have recently moved into the Australian market and have vast plans to expand their team. This opportunity presents itself from growth and the business is investing heavily in bringing excellent candidates on board and helping to develop them into business development superstars.
The company is truly flexible, offering the opportunity to work from where you feel comfortable, home or in the office. They want you to release yourself from the shackles of the big corporate world and run your own pipeline with commission on every deal closed. Currently in a shared work space, you’ll have access to state of the art facilities and many other businesses for thought sharing and networking.
Please only apply for this role if you meet the following criteria:
- Experience in Inside Sales or Business Development
- Interest or experience in technology/IT sales
- Passion for winning new business
- Permanent Australian Resident
Please note that candidates not meeting the above criteria will not be contacted due to the high volume of applications.
The role itself:
- Develop appropriate sales pipeline by building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Proactive calling into identified prospects and install base accounts to achieve revenue targets
- Maintain current and accurate information in CRM about opportunities in assigned territory
- Work with BDM to manage the sales cycle from qualification through to closure
- Weekly forecasting – know units shipped and to come, status, decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
- You will be tasked with sourcing, generating and calling new business targets
- Nurture targets to win deals
- Be expected to lead face to face meetings/consultations with prospects
- National/International travel expected at times
- Hit the achievable KPI’s
- Manage accounts you have won
What they need:
- 1-2 years’ Business Development experience
- Strong preference to candidates experienced in technology sales
- Hunter mentality
- Can do attitude
- Be an autonomous leader that make quick decisions and react to change
- Be adaptable to change
- Be okay with failing, learning from your mistakes and moving on.
- Ability to accurately forecast, pipeline and win new business
- Be a coach/educator to clients and an expert in your product knowledge