Incident Response Lead
Tue, 12th May 2020
Drive value for the business around solving root cause analysis / problem resolution
Join this exciting business that is a leader within the Services industry going through an exciting phase of growth. The business is Australia wide and a innovative/strategic market leader within this space.
We are looking for candidates with strong experience across Level 1 & 2 support that have been involved in root-cause analysis and data analysis / trend identification. The role will be to do some hands on incident repsonse but with a focus on driving value for the business around solving root cause analysis.
- Provide highly developed customer service and support to users to solve incidents and minimise impact and loss of productivity due to ICT issues
- Experience conducting support across Microsoft products; Microsoft Server Products, Active Directory,MS, O365
- Utilise ITIL processes to manage incidents and problems to reduce the number of repetitive tickets, increase productivity and service quality
- Creating and managing Change requests as part of problem resolution
- Clearly and accurately document activities and client experience/context within the enterprise ticketing system as a single source of truth, while following the documented format and requirements.
- Support the IT Service Desk Manager to improve support processes
- 5 years + as IT Support professional working in enteprise environments
- Certifications: MCSA, MCSE or MCITP, CCNA
- Cherwell Workflow desired but not essential
- ITIL framework
For more information please contact Charles