HR & Recruitment officer
Fri, 20th September 2019
6 month fixed term contract
Potential for longer term employment
Exciting opportunity to work within the mining sector in a small , close knit team with varied duties. Inner suburbs close to pubic transport.
This organisation, within the reources sector, is seeking an HR & recruitment officer to join their professional and friendly team. This is a full time opportunity for an initial 6 month period, with the potential to become longer term.
Centred around building strong relationships with staff and key stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of HR services, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Review, develop and implement HR policies and processes
- Manage end to end recruitment process for a variety of roles
- Preparation of contracts for new employees
- Co-ordination of induction and training programs
- Pre-employment medical co-ordination
- Performance appraisals and salary reviews
- Ad-hoc advice to senior management on related HR legislationa nd matters
You must be a professional candidate that is a strong team player and enjoys the variety and challenges of working in a smaller environment. You must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role with exposure to the following:
- Industrial relations knowledge
- Performance appraisals, performance counselling & disciplinary procedures
- Developing policy procedures and documents
- Full recruitment process
Whilst mining experience will be highly regarded it is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team with long term prospects for the right person.