Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
Tue, 24th May 2022
What you’ll be doing Professional Services business based on Collins st require a part-time HR Manager to join their team.
What you’ll be doing
Professional Services business based on Collins st require a part-time HR Manager to join their team.
The HR Manager will support the business in all areas of HR.
A high priority for this role is to develop and deliver HR initiatives which improve performance, enhance culture and increase employee engagement. This role is primarily operational with some strategic elements.
The HR Manager will work 4 days per week, 10am – 3pm based in the Docklands office.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Resilience, compassion and high emotional intelligence
Benefits to you:
- Temporary opportunity
- CBD location
- ASAP start
At Mars, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via the link, or alternatively contact Sophie Roper on 0431 437 307 & [email protected]
Please note that due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for this Job