Scoresby, Melbourne, Australia
Wed, 18th May 2022
What you’ll be doing Based in Scoresby, the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees
What you’ll be doing
Based in Scoresby, the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees of this growing tech start-up.
The role will involve putting HR strategy’s in place, as well as supporting the business with recruitment and support to employees & management while driving the business culture.
This is a permanent opportunity and a stand-alone HR role, which has the view to build out the HR team.
The HR Manager will be required to work in the office 5 days per week.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience in a stand-alone HR role
- Large corporate experience essential
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of all human resource functions and best practice
- Project management and change Management skills
- Strong organisational and time management and priorities management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Benefits to you:
- Permanent role
- Complementary lunch and coffee – daily
- Brand new offices
At Mars, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via the link, or alternatively contact Sophie Roper on 0431 437 307 or [email protected]
Apply for this Job