Fri, 1st February 2019
A great opportunity for an experienced HR generalist – small, supportive team with a fun and energetic company culture.
My client, a boutique financial services business is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their team. Supporting 2 HR Business Partners, this is a diverse role that will allow the successful candidate a 360 view of the business and an opportunity to build meaningful line management relationships across the board.
As a HR Generalist you will be involved in both HR and Recruitment functions including candidate and contract management, updating HR systems, advertising and managing the application process for all recruitment needs. With exposure to the end to end employment life cycle, you will also be involved in ad hoc project work and broader initiatives within the P&C framework.
To be successful in your application you should be able to demonstrate:
- 2 – 4 years experience in a similar role.
- A genuine interest in HR and desire to drive people based initiatives
- Demonstrable ability to coach, influence and enable leaders
- Previous experience in the recruitment and selection process
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to listen and translate client needs
Prior experience of financial services would be well regarded but not essential. More important is an ability to work in a professional environment and effectively prioritise your time whilst dealing with conflicting commitments.