Head of Sales and Marketing – Building & Construction
Tue, 12th May 2020
Key member of the Executive Leadership team
International market leader
Innovative business constantly thinking of new ways of doing things.
Market leader, providing high quality products and services to the building and construction industry. Reporting to the CEO, pivotal role.
Our client is a market leader. They provide high quality products and services to the building and construction industry across Australia and the international landscape.
The business is innovative and constantly thinking of new ways of doing things.
Currently, they are looking for a Head of Sales and Marketing. This role will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for all sales and marketing activities across the entire product portfolio and customer channels. As a key member of the Executive Leadership team, the main objective of this role is to provide strategic and business leadership.
This role will be responsible for driving and managing growth within the Sales and Marketing channel and the ability to add value through various supply chain and design solutions, onsite solutions and training solutions.
Role duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify and secure new products and solutions
- Build a vision for success to drives sales performance
- Develop the company’s online presence and capability
- Develop a strategy that identifies new markets that can be targeted
- Extensive sales and marketing experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- The ability to drive performance and deliver on results
- Previous experience in coaching and mentoring
- Exceptional communication, influence and stakeholder management skills with the ability to quickly build rapport and relationships
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage time effectively to deliver on priorities
If this looks like you, click APPLY or contact Brea Bugeja via firstname.lastname@example.org.