Head of Customer Support / Success I SaaS startup/scaleup
Thu, 22nd April 2021
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a systematic and experienced Head of Customer Support to run their growing customer support team
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a systematic and experienced Head of Customer Support to run their growing customer support (helpdesk) team, coordinate account management, and learning (documentation, outreach, and video learning). Their team is growing quickly and expanding across multiple time zones.
- Work with all teams to ensure we deliver a successful customer journey to drive adoption and recommendations
- Coach, mentor and train direct reports and other teams from sales, implementations, product, support and finance to help our customers reach their business goals as one team
- Lead a team that is passionate about helping businesses be successful through the use of our client’s platform
- Implementations and management of tools used to manage our client’s customer health
- Own the customer experience from post-implementations
- Accountable for the customer-health post-sales
Desired candidate will have the following skillset:
- Zendesk (or be very comfortable with tech and other ticket management platforms)
- Ring Central or any other VOIP platform
- Experience scaling support at a SaaS startup/scaleup
- Systematic thinking – ability to assess, suggest and implement improvements to consistently deliver the best customer outcomes.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving – to find solutions to challenges within the team and to offer support solutions to clients that will best-suit their needs
- Assist the team by becoming an expert first. Great training programs will result in great customer outcomes.