Growth Marketing Lead
Thu, 15th April 2021
Growing FinTech | Team Leadership | Fast-growing and Award-winning Business
About the role
My client is an award-winning lender and one of Australia’s fastest-growing financial technology companies. They are seeking an experienced marketing lead to focus on Channel/Growth. The position is newly created and will be instrumental in driving the long-term market distribution strategy across new channels and industry verticals. This is a diverse and varied role you will have exposure to all aspects of marketing, product & portfolio and customer strategy while developing strategic relationships, building partnership opportunities and executing sales and growth marketing plans.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities
- Have excellent industry knowledge and deep market understanding of B2B business finance opportunities
- Strong, effective management skills, ability to execute but also delegate and achieve objectives. Manage and grow a small team.
- Drive higher visibility of the brand and business finance solutions within target networks
- Work closely with Product Owners, BDMs and Sales Managers to develop go-to-market channel strategies, strengthen partnerships and drive market share.
- Identify opportunities for product portfolio growth within target industries
- Manage strategy, development and delivery of growth initiatives
- Drive a process and results-oriented approach to new channel development
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver business outcomes
- An excellent communicator able to engage across different stakeholder groups
Background and Experience
- 7yrs relevant B2B, eCommerce or channel growth experience
- Proven B2B sales and channel growth management experience, ideally within business finance industry
- Proven experience in developing new channels to deliver growth and successful outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Strong communication, influencing and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate across teams
- Strategic thinker, proactive, accountable and detail-oriented; takes initiative in a fast-paced business environment