Group Financial Controller
Thu, 15th April 2021
Tech-Start up with genuine growth story and heavily funded
Work alongside an inspiring CFO
Strong business partnering
Exclusively working with one of Australia’s most exciting Tech companies who have continued to grow.
MARS Recruitment are excited to be exclusively working with one of Australia’s most exciting Tech companies who have continued to grow and looking to acquire new talent as a result of this recent growth.
With offices across the world but reporting in to Australia, the organisation have a strong emphasis on developing talent so this role is a long-term investment for them where they will learn and continue to grow as a valued member of the team. Reporting in to a CFO who has a true ‘go-getter’ attitude, you will be inspired to grow with the company and get on the journey.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Deliver timely, accurate and comprehensive reporting on the financial performance and position of the business
- Manage and participate in the required month, quarter and year-end financial close and reporting activities to ensure accurate record keeping and reporting to stakeholders
- Maintain an environment of strong internal controls and financial stewardship
- Undertake ad-hoc projects to drive business improvement through operational initiatives that enhance operational efficiency and financial performance
- Manage the external audit process
- Cashflow forecasting
- Management of FX exposures
- Management of group taxation obligations and reporting including
Ideally the successful candidate will be;
- CA qualified with training from a recognised firm
- Commercial experience in either a large, multi-national business or high-performing mid-cap
- Strong business partnering skills
- Big part of this role will be building the relationships so this will be heavily favoured
- Understanding, not necessarily in detail, of various tax jurisdictions
- Experience with efficiencies;
- Not so much implementing but identifying and working with legacy issues and with a mind set of ‘doing things better’
If you are looking to join a Tech Start-up with a genuine growth story and heavily funded, please ‘apply’ below.