AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + plus Super
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Wed, 28th April 2021
My client is looking for a Graphic / Digital Designer who will aid with the design and delivery of all
My client is looking for a Graphic / Digital Designer who will aid with the design and delivery of all print and digital collateral for the business, including regulatory disclosure documentation, social media material and newsletter layouts.
Assistance with the development of creative concepts to support marketing campaigns, ensuring that all stakeholder feedback is managed and incorporated.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provides support to the marketing team in the development and implementation of creative assets for marketing initiatives.
- Support and contributes to a customer service culture within the marketing team.
- Works effectively to achieve service level agreements and KPIs with internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of internal and external stakeholder requirements
- Apply the visual identity and brand across all design materials.
- Design of marketing materials and customer communications.
- Design of promotional and advertising material.
- Concept development, generation and execution.
- Develop social media content briefed in
- Maintain files and templates for all creative assets.
- Ensure design and content deliverables and activities are delivered on time and comply with standards and brand guidelines.
To be successful you’ll need to have:
- 18 months – 3 years’ experience working as a Graphic Designer inhouse
- High level of competency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, and After Effects) and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Comfortable throughout all phases of a design project, from translating verbal ideas into visual concepts, through design development and refinement – to create production ready artwork.
- High attention to detail and superb organisational skills.
Apply for this Job