FP&A Analyst | Financial Services
Mon, 30th September 2019
Exceptional FP&A role with a leading Financial Services firm. Broad role that provides opportunities for both growth and personal development.
Our client is a leading financial services organisation and a household name within the Australian market. They have experienced a period of strong growth and as such are looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to assist with their change initiatives and to to support senior business stakeholders. The successful candidate will either have professional services exposure or management reporting experience within a Financial Services environment.
- Building strong relationships with business heads.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly financial performance advice to Executive Management and business stream leaders.
- Provide quarterly performance management information to the business.
- Conduct in-depth analysis, developing insights, identifying trends and communicating these to key stakeholders
- Preparation of standard and complex balance sheet journals, as required
- Ad hoc reconciliations, financial statements presentation and other tasks as requested
- Degree qualified in Accounting/Commerce/Business discipline
- CA / CPA qualified or equivalent
- 3-5 years with a chartered firm or corporate accounting experience
- Financial Services industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Competent Excel ability